Words Crush Wednesday is a pass-along blogging game that highlights some of the best quotes every spoken. I am not sure where or when it originated or how many adaptations it has taken. I am totally new to the game and enjoy doing it, however, it is not my intent to always post a quote on Wednesday. In fact, I usually post something else. However, #wcw does make for a great, easy-to-achieve post when you are short on time but want to keep publishing. And, besides, it’s fun, especially when you add visual elements to the posting. We all love words or we wouldn’t be writers/bloggers so join in the fun and see who said what!
If you’d like to play along in Words Crush Wednesday (#wcw) just cut/paste and follow these simple rules:
(1) Pingback to the site you discovered #wcw on with every Words Crush Wednesday post. In this case, that’s me: memeesmusings.com! (you’ll want to switch out my name for yours)
(2) Use the badge they’ve created just for you – size doesn’t matter
(3) Tag your post #wcw so other players can find you
(4) Optional: When you are ready, create your own badge for those you inspire to play Words Crush Wednesday. If you do not create your own badge then your inspirees MUST use the badge from the blogger who inspired you, so be sure to make it easy for them to find.
That’s so super simple, you just might want to do it too!
* To see the badge I earned, visit my very first #wcw post, Challenge: Accepted!.