1. Thank the blogger that nominated you.
2. Award 5 bloggers who fascinate, intrigue or tickle your curiosity with the Room 101 (award) badge logo on their About pages and linking to them in your post.
3. Tell us the 5 things you would banish to Room 101!
4. Attach these rules to your post.
5. Grab your badge above and enjoy adding it to your trophy case, but please be respectful of the creator of the award by never altering the logo and never changing the rules.
☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀
Okay, so today is Sunday and as my minion army knows, it is set aside for Sunday Callers (guest writers). However, today I have created this brand new award which was inspired by Amanda Lyle, creator of Inside the Life of Moi… that qualifies, right? She was nominated for the Liebster Award and noticed that it had changed from a previous time and so she went ahead and did her own thing. Explaining what she would banish to Room 101. Her answers were clever and quirky (as is true of her entire blog) and I thought to myself, FUN!
Amanda, I hope you don’t mind. I just so loved your answers and wanted to spread the challenge out to five individuals that I want to learn more about. And so I…
Myself for being so clever this morning.
Divya at Another Teenager’s Time Capsule
Crystal at FatChick411
Carlos at Thoughts of a Trainwrecked Pineapple
Rachel Ann at Starts with Sparkles
Dennis at Breaking Well
1. Arrogant and narcissistic people: That’s right, I said it. You are my number one, número uno most annoying pet peeve in all the world. Of course I understand that Narcissistic Personality Disorder is not a choice yet I still find it difficult to tolerate your self-centered, egocentric behavior. I am sorry I have little patience for your problem. As for you, yes YOU, Arrogant son of a bitch, I have no apologies. You’re BANISHED!
2. Cockroaches: There must be a reason that God created cockroaches, but I don’t see what it is and cannot comprehend what it might be. It is certainly not an attempt to help us cut out sugary cereals from our diets because as everyone knows cockroaches pre-date Kelloggs, General Mills, and Post. I also doubt it is to cause us nightmares or make us jump in movie theaters.. Sorry, Lord, on this one, extinction might be in order. But You know best. (Banish them, please?)
3. Brussel Sprouts: I know some of you love these little cabbage-like balls of nutrition, but no matter how you cook ’em, their taste is nasty and their odor even nastier, stanky really… They’re BANISHED!
4. Social Conflict: You know what I am talking about: hatred, prejudice, war, terror, abuse etc. Although I cannot banish it myself, I am so grateful that eventually that day will come (whether I am here on this earth or in Heaven) when peace will reign.
5. Human Contamination of the Planet: Pollution is killing our planet. It breaks my heart when I see people drinking bottled water, using Styrofoam, tossing garbage on the ground and just selfishly thinking of themselves with disregard to future generations, other living creatures and our living planet. Water bottles, Stryofoam, 6-pack plastic rings, you’re all BANISHED!
Thank you, Amanda Lyle, blogger extraordinaire, for sharing your inspired answers which inspired the creation of this award. I am definately a new fan of your blog! And of course, I cannot help but mention that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your blog banner; just adorable!
And thank you, nominees, for playing!