I can hardly believe it is once again Words Crush Wednesday #WCW. My how time flies when we’re not paying attention! Speaking of paying attention, this week in class we are learning about various techniques that are meant to help us remember facts, lists, names, etc. It is all very complicated with names like the Number-Rhyme System (which I don’t understand at all) and the Number-Shape Method (which I get but cannot seem to implement), the Alphabet System, The Journey Method, The Roman Room Method and that’s just to name a few. But wait, if that’s not sufficient then mix them together to create a compound memory technique that works for your brain!
So in honor of these supposed tried-and-true memory lifesavers, I figured I would share a quote that is my life:
If you’d like to play along in Words Crush Wednesday (#wcw) just cut/paste and follow these simple rules:
(1) Pingback to the site you discovered #wcw on with every Words Crush Wednesday post. In this case, that’s me: memeesmusings.com! (you’ll want to switch out my name for yours)
(2) Use the badge they’ve created just for you – size doesn’t matter
(3) Tag your post #wcw so other players can find you
(4) Optional: When you are ready, create your own badge for those you inspire to play Words Crush Wednesday. If you do not create your own badge then your inspirees MUST use the badge from the blogger who inspired you, so be sure to make it easy for them to find.
That’s so super simple, you just might want to do it too!
* To see the badge I earned, visit my very first #WCW post. And, here’s my pingback: Rebirth of Lisa