Whether you voted for Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton or Gary Johnson or Jill Stein, there is one thing that the majority of us can agree on: We do not want the neo-Nazis aka White Supremacists aka White Nationalists aka Alt-Right to take hold of our government.
There is a Peaceful Postcard Protest about to take place beginning this Saturday. Our postcards are addressed, stamped, and ready to go. Is yours?
Join me in sending a postcard directly to Trump!
** IMPORTANT – Don’t mail your postcard until SAT. NOV. 26th **
We are aiming to get these mailed between Saturday, Nov 26th and Monday, Nov. 28th to create a concentrated avalanche of postcards.
1. Get a postcard from your state – any picture that represents your state.
2. In the message section, write this simple 2-word message: NOT BANNON!
3. Sign your name if you wish to do so.
4. Address it as follows:
c/o The Trump Organization
725 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10022
5. Affix a stamp – minimum postage is 35 cents (anything above will do).
6. Take a picture of your postcard that you can share on social media using the hashtag #stopbannon. PLEASE DO NOT WRITE ANYTHING ADDITIONAL ON THE POSTCARD!
7. Drop it in the mail! In the event that you cannot get your postcard mailed over the weekend, please, please send one anyway, ASAP.
8. Now invite, invite, invite! The more voices we can get in the mail, from the more states, the better. To make it go viral we will all need to share the details with our sphere of influence in whatever ways we feel comfortable. Feel free to copy and paste the details or even post your own event. The more individuals the better!
My original post about this peaceful postcard protest and my reasons for participating can be read on 1.7 Million and Counting!
☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀
If you’d like to play Words Crush Wednesday along with me here are the details:
Cut/paste and follow these 3 simple rules:
(1) Always pingback to the site you discovered #wcw on with every Words Crush Wednesday post. In this case, that’s me: memeesmusings.com!
(2) In your post, use the badge they’ve created just for you – In this case, you’d use the Panda badge (size doesn’t matter), just grab it below.
(3) Tag your post #wcw so the Words Crush Wednesday community players can find you.
(4) Optional: When you are ready, create your own badge for those you inspire to play Words Crush Wednesday. If you do not create your own badge then your inspirees MUST use the badge from the blogger who inspired you — it’s on your post — so be sure to make it easy for them to find. (P.S. I create all of my graphics on Canva.)
If you wanna play #wcw with me, grab that panda badge!