Friendship can last forever or it can be brief but life altering. This month our poetic challenge is to share what friendship means to you, whether it is friendship in general, amongst a group of friends, between girlfriends, or with someone specific, tell us about it. Let your heart help us to feel and understand what friendship has meant to your life.
This month’s unique party hashtag for your posts is #CircleofFriends.
Submission deadline is Wednesday, February 24th at 23:55 PST.
Voting opens at 00:05 PST on February 25th and ends on Monday, February 29th at 23:55 PST.*
*(If you don’t know PST just Google “What time is it now in PST?” and calculate against your time zone)
MEMEE’S POETRY PARTY RULES OF CONDUCT:
1. No naughty thumbnail pictures. (This will disqualify you.)
2. Submit the URL address to your relevant original poem.
3. Please try to visit at least two party guests, leave them a nice compliment or begin a friendly discussion with them. Mingle, people, mingle!
4. This party’s unique hashtag is #CircleofFriends, use it. Link back to me and, of course, if you tweet me, I’ll tweet you… tweet, tweet! (Even if you don’t have a twitter account please use the hashtag as a blog tag.)
5. Let your followers know that you’re partying at Memee’s Musings and they’re invited to drop in and join the party! Just give them this link: https://memeesmusings.com/category/current-party/ It’s also the perfect excuse to show off your participation badge! Because I do not vote it is important that you participate in promoting the event. The more word of mouth the more activity and the greater the impact on your website. So challenge your fellow poets to party with us and solicit your followers to read all of the poems and vote their favorite (while the voting window is open).
Collect your participation badge and find more answers at: Memee’s Poetry Parties.
Photo courtesy of Judith Fashion. Her website is everything bracelets: magnetic, medical, designer, handcrafted; she’s got it all! If you want to learn to make friendship bracelets, Judith has the tutorial for you.