In the past 12 months there have been so many endings in my life now it is time for me to forge new beginnings. And so I am moving forward, southward actually, to sunny California. I have no commitment to staying forever. It is just something I am “trying on” to see if it still fits (I was born and raised in northern California).
I have an incredible network of friends in Washington state, so strong that calling them friends does not indicate how meaningful these relationships are. They support me in my move and I know that whether I stay in California or return to Washington, they will always be my circle of support.
If you’d like to play along in Words Crush Wednesday (#wcw) just cut/paste and follow these simple rules:
(1) Pingback to the site you discovered #wcw on with every Words Crush Wednesday post. In this case, that’s me: memeesmusings.com! (you’ll want to switch out my name for yours)
(2) Use the badge they’ve created just for you – size doesn’t matter
(3) Tag your post #wcw so other players can find you
(4) Optional: When you are ready, create your own badge for those you inspire to play Words Crush Wednesday. If you do not create your own badge then your inspirees MUST use the badge from the blogger who inspired you, so be sure to make it easy for them to find.
That’s so super simple, you just might want to do it too!
* To see the badge I earned, visit my very first #WCW post. And, here’s my pingback: Rebirth of Lisa