What is the measure of a man? When do you know you’ve attained it? Is there ever enough? Weave your story of success and link up with us!
Submission deadline is October 24th. Submit now!
1. No Naughty pictures. (This will disqualify you.)
2. Submit the URL address to your relevant original poem.
3. Please try to visit at least two party guests, leave them a nice compliment or begin a friendly discussion with them. Mingle, people, mingle!
4. Let your followers know that you’re partying at Memee’s Musings and they’re invited to drop in and join the party! It’s a perfect excuse to use your participation badge!
5. This party’s unique hashtag is #definingsuccess. Link back to me and, of course, if: You tweet me, I’ll tweet you… tweet, tweet! (Even if you don’t have a twitter account please use the hashtag as a blog tag.)
Voting begins on the 25th and concludes at 23:55 PST on October 31st, so be sure to get your poems submitted before the voting window opens and tell everyone to head to the punch bowl and vote while they can!
Door prizes will be delivered via email. Good Luck!
Don’t know how to link up? Read Linking up: It’s as simple as 1, 2, 3!
Collect your participation badge and find more answers at: Memee’s Poetry Parties.
English Standard Version
Matthew 6:25-33 ESV
“Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life? And why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin, yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.”
I hope to see you at the punch bowl!