Confusion. It is such a part of our everyday lives. We are confused by our emotions. We are confused by other people’s actions. We are confused by internal conflicts over right and wrong as well as conflicting societal messages. Even those things with a steadfast, never changing result can confuse us.
Or is it just me?
If you’d like to play along in Words Crush Wednesday (#wcw) just cut/paste and follow these simple rules:
(1) Pingback to the site you discovered #wcw on with every Words Crush Wednesday post. In this case, that’s me: memeesmusings.com! (you’ll want to switch out my name for yours)
(2) Use the badge they’ve created just for you – size doesn’t matter
(3) Tag your post #wcw so other players can find you
(4) Optional: When you are ready, create your own badge for those you inspire to play Words Crush Wednesday. If you do not create your own badge then your inspirees MUST use the badge from the blogger who inspired you, so be sure to make it easy for them to find.
That’s so super simple, you just might want to do it too!
* To see the badge I earned, visit my very first #WCW post. And, here’s my pingback: Rebirth of Lisa
I’m pretty confused with my decision at this moment, hope my confusion clears soon 😦
Yeah, I didn’t think I was alone in the world. I hope it all works out how you want it to 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you Memee~ Guess nobody knows the answer, I’ve to figure it out somehow~